Selma, TX


How do I request an accident report?

You may request an accident report by completing the Public Information Request.

Public Information Request

What is the number to call to report minor emergencies?

Minor emergencies can be reported at 210-653-0033. By minor emergency we mean emergencies similar to water main breaks, water pressure issues, vicious dogs, or downed tree limbs in the right-of-way. Any major emergency should be reported through the 911 system. Selma Police, Fire, and First Responders are dispatched via the City of Live Oak.

What type of payments are accepted at the Police Department?

Only cash or checks are accepted when making payments at the Police Department; this differs from Municipal Court.

When do alarm permits expire?

Alarm permits expire annually on December 31st. Reminder notices are normally mailed after the due date.