Utilities comprises of water, wastewater, storm water, and sanitation administration. The City of Selma has city-owned / leased water, but contracts with Cibolo Creek Municipal Authority and Republic Services to administer waste water and sanitation services, respectively.


Utility payments can be administered at City Hall, via the drop box behind city Hall, pay by phone 866-248-6689 or ONLINE

Garbage / Recycling for Residential Customers

  • Garbage days are Monday and Thursday between the hours of 7 a.m. and 5 p.m.
  • Recycling is picked up Monday between 7 a.m. and 5 p.m.
  • Trash and recycling bins should be curbside no later than 7:00am on your service day.
  • Rolling carts and recycle bins are provided by Republic Services
  • Holidays (no pick up):
    • New Year’s Day
    • Thanksgiving Day
    • Christmas Day
For missed pickups or to schedule a bulk pick up contact Republic Services 210-304-2700

Residents seeking utility services must complete a Residential Application

You can submit your application by email, mail, fax or in person. Email addresses, Physical/Mailing address and fax number is located at the top of the application. A copy of your driver’s license is required for all applicants. Also, a copy of your lease is required when renting. The application fee can be made by phone with a debit or credit card, which includes a fee. Or you can pay in the office with cash, check or Money order to avoid fees. We are able to provide same day service when the application is submitted and fee is paid BEFORE 4:00 PM. Anything after 4:00 PM will be processed for a future date.

Contact Us

  1. Melissa Tankersley

    Ph: 210-651-7800

    Summer Caddell
     Ph: 210-651-7807

    Staff Directory

Utility Documents